Welcome to the Mothers’ Union
Mothers’ Union is a Christian organisation which promotes the well-being of families worldwide. The purpose of the charity is to carry out its Aims within the Diocese of Birmingham
- To promote and support married life
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
It does this by:
- developing prayer & spiritual growth in families
- studying and reflecting on family life and marriage and their place in society
- resourcing our members to take practical action to improve conditions for families, both nationally and in the communities in which they live.
The scheme is completely free of charge and 100% of the value of all items successfully recycled will be donated to your chosen charity. There are certain items that are eligible on the charity scheme so please ensure that you check to see if yours is listed.
If your item is listed and you would like to send it into us, please click on the freepost downloadable label below and affix to your own packaging. Please note that the freepost weight limit is 1kg; if you have multiple items and think that you may exceed this weight limit, you may have to split them into smaller packages.
If you would like to recycle laser toner cartridges, please contact us on 0800 091 0696.
Recycling in larger volumes
If you are looking to recycle in larger volumes i.e. quantities of 100 or more inkjet cartridges, or quantities of more than 20 laser toner cartridges, you must ensure that you check that your cartridges are accepted on the scheme. If you have any questions about whether or not your items are eligible, please email The Recycling Factory Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save up to 70% on laser toner cartridges by visiting www.redbuscartridges.com