Welcome to the Mencap Recycling page
Mencap is the UK’s leading learning disability charity. It works with people with a learning disability to change laws, challenge prejudice and support them to live their lives as they choose.
Below are a few examples of how recycling your old mobile phones or empty inkjet and toner cartridges could make a difference to someone with a learning disability:
- £5 a month could pay towards a community adviser giving victims of disability hate crime the confidence they need to talk to the police
- £10 could help provide a training session for someone to learn how to use public transport on their own
- £20 could help pay for an advice pack for families who have just found out that their new baby has a learning disability
- £30 could help to train a nurse to develop the specialist skills needed to care for someone with a learning disability living with an incurable illness
Mencap’s vision is a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included. With your help, Mencap can achieve this – thank you for your support!
For more information please go to www.mencap.org.uk
If you would like to help us recycle your empty inkjet and toner cartridges and mobile phones, call our team on 0800 091 0696 or complete the form below. Simply follow these steps to help raise vital funds:
- Request our freepost envelopes
- Send your items into us FREE
- We will receive a 100% donation of the value of all items successfully recycled